You will need the following items to enroll:
Only parents or legal guardians can enroll students.
Come by William Penn's office and enroll your child from 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
1. Photo ID of parent or legal guardian
2. Proof of Residence (A current bill within the last 30 days in your name; paycheck stub with current address; statement from employer on letterhead)
3. Birth Certificate (No Hospital Certificate, including full name of parent(s) and place of birth (abbreviated version which doesn't provide name of parent(s) is not acceptable) )
4. Current Immunization Record (Shot Record)
5. Social Security Card (If possible)
6. Report card/withdrawal card, transcript, or letter from previous school indicating grade
If you have any questions please feel free to call William Penn's office at (918) 833-8940 or email to Ila Whitaker.
Items to be filled out by parent or legal guardian:
Enrollment form (SDA-63), required
Language survey (Home Language Survey), required
Free and reduced lunch application, required
Transportation request form, if qualified