Students at Penn Elementary will be responsible, honorable, and prepared to succeed in junior high, high school, and college through the following:
- rigorous, engaging, and well-planned instruction;
- character development;
- exposure to enriching life experiences; and
- a community network that supports student academic, social, and physical well-being.
Our seven Guiding Principles:
- We will be an enthusiastic community of learners through a team effort.
- To teach according to the needs of students by giving clear expectations and helping them achieve desired outcomes.
- We will not constrain students because of our own beliefs.
- We believe students and staff deserve a safe and respectful place to learn and work.
- We believe that parents are an integral part of the learning process and children will benefit from parent involvement.
- We believe the school has a responsibility to address the academic, social, physical, and psychological needs of students.
- We believe there should be a daily commitment to high standards between students and adults.
2138 E. 48 St. N.
Tulsa, OK 74130
Penn Pride Rules:
- Respect yourself.
- Respect others.
- Respect property.